Anti-Plum Flower Manual Boards 01-04
Board 5-7 would introduce the Turtle Back Cannons Defense which was invented by Ba. It is an unorthodox opening that is still seen occasionally in high level tournaments. It is also quite a fun counter.
For the sake of presentation, the entire manual has been divided into two webpages with four boards each. Please use the page navigation arrows found on the page for easy navigation.
The contents are as follows:
- Board 1 Central Cannon with Filed Chariot vs. Screen Horse Defense. (10 Variations)
- Board 2 Pawn Opening vs. Central Cannon. (2 Variations)
- Board 3 Same Direction Cannons: Ranked Chariot vs. Filed Chariot. (5 Variations)
- Board 4 Central Cannon with Riverbank Chariot vs. Screen Horse Defense. (Only 1 Variation)
- Board 5 Central Cannon vs. Turtle Back Cannons Defense. (Only 1 Variation)
- Board 6 Central Cannon vs. Turtle Back Cannons Defense. (Only 1 Variation)
- Board 7 Central Cannon vs. Left Proper Horse. (3 Variations). (Note: This board was a continuation of the Turtle Cannons but Black did not play the defining move of C8-1.)
- Board 8 Pawn vs. Pawn Opening. (2 Variations)
程明松, 杨明忠, & 屠景明. (2007 重印). 中国象棋谱大全. 成都: 成都时代出版社. ISBN 9787805485294.